RNS-510 Units On Stock

Thursday, November 13, 2008 16:50

Please checkout the entire RNS-510 kit or send us a message if you have any questions.

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Tags: , , , , ,

13 Responses to “RNS-510 Units On Stock”

1. Jorge says:

November 14th, 2008 at 12:21 pm

Interested in the RNS 510 for Touareg 2009. The Touareg doesnt have the controls on the steering wheel, does it affect the use of the navigation system in any way.?

FLYTDIGUY Reply:

The multi-function steering wheel is not necessary for the navi to function nor should it have any affect on the overall control or navigating capabilities that I’m aware of.

2. Sunny says:

November 25th, 2008 at 1:25 pm

I swap my MFD2 with RNS 510 on my 2006 Passat 4 motion. Unit works perfect but only problem I have is the Sirrus Radio, It won’t work. I used to have XM before on my MFD2 as a factory installed. What should I do, I even subscribe Sirrus radio, error om my Passat comes as Antenna Error. Please help

Flytdiguy Reply:

Hi Sunny. There are a few things that you need to do. First, the RNS-510 has a sirius module build into the headunit. That said, you would need to disconnect the XM module and run a satellite extention cable from the module in the rear to behind the headunit. From there, you need to register the unit with sirius and you should be in business. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks!

3. old school says:

January 14th, 2009 at 10:08 pm

how does this compare to ZENEC‘s ZE-MC2000

Flytdiguy Reply:

old school,
    A couple of things are different. Besides the OEM aspect, the RNS displays in the vehicle’s multi-function indicator (MFI) in the cluster to provide information such as street name, distance to next turn, artist and song name (with the optional MDI interface) and phone book capabilities, last call, ect. (with the optional BT kit). The RNS also offers HD radio, satellite radio and integrates with the VW Can-bus system.

4. CJ says:

July 3rd, 2009 at 3:27 pm

Do your RNS 510 kits include the 2M software installed/dvd in the package?

5. RN says:

October 13th, 2009 at 6:01 am

I have a 2006 Jetta with MFD2/DVD installed. I wanted to upgrade to RNS-510..Is this even possible? If it is how difficult is the process and what additional accessories do i need to buy to get everything going?

FLYTDIGUY Reply:

@RN,
    Definitely possible and easy to do. Everything needed for installation in included in our packages. Please contact us for more information.
    Thanks!

6. Evan Janes says:

November 21st, 2009 at 1:20 am

I just purchased a 2010 golf and was wondering if this kit would fit into my golf? I know it’s the EXACT same touchscreen that they install into the golfs now. I am also wondering if you have any idea where I can purchase the new multifunction steering wheels found on the CC’s 2010 gti’s and would this work with your unit?

Thanks

Flytdiguy Reply:

@Evan Janes,
    Congrats on your purchase!
    My guess would be ebay or VWVortex for the steering wheel as your best bet. You could try german ebay, but shipping will be high and any savings will likely be dissolved.
    If we can help, please let us know!
    Thanks!

7. Ibad says:

December 22nd, 2009 at 7:10 am

Hi Guys,
    I have got new Touareg(Oct 2009, manifactured end of 2008, as per salesman 2009 model) with only CDplayer/radio installed. I want to install RNS510 with IPOD, AUX in, USB cable, want to know which RNS510 I needed(US version or Euro? as I am gonna use this car in Middle East, Russia and Azerbaijan) and what is the required part numbers and how much it will cost. Don’t know if I need with satellite radio as I am not sure it will work in this area or not, please advise. Best regards, Ibad.
    P.S. I can be contacted by email.

8. Hassan says:

January 7th, 2010 at 6:59 am

Did you have EU RNS-510 version B or C ?